Coupons that are available to print come from a variety of sites. There are a few things you should know before printing coupons from any site on the internet.
- only print from trusted sites (i.e. manufacture websites, product sites, coupon specific sites, etc.). The sites we recommend are listed below and are verified as creditable sources.
- Most sites allow only 2 prints per coupon, per computer or device.
- Never photocopy or alter a coupon in any way
- Most coupon sites require you to download a coupon printer the first time you print from the site. All coupon printer downloads are safe and are required to restrict the number of prints.
- Coupons are continuously updating and changing, therefore, the same coupons may not always be available.
The following sites are leading, trusted companies that distribute coupons regularly.
|SmartSource||P & G Everyday|
There are many sites that offer coupons, but may require a personal account log in before printing. The following are trusted sites to join for printing coupons.
|Healthy Essentials||Pick Up The Values|